Chicago Center on Democracy’s March 5th conference on campaign finance reform, which we co-organized with the Paul Douglas Institute and Reform for Illinois, was recorded and broadcast by CAN TV, which is “an independent nonprofit established by the City of Chicago in 1983 as the public’s space on cable television free of commercials, filters, and censors.” Those who were not able to attend the event can watch it here.
- “Will U.S. Protests Lead to Change?” — Susan Stokes on Wilson Center NOW
- “Why Bother” wins the David O. Sears Book Award
- A Message from CCD’s Faculty Director
- New Bright Line Watch report shows decline in perceptions of U.S. democracy
- CCD Faculty Director Susan Stokes Referenced in the New York Times