“The Outlook for Democracy in Brazil,” an event held last Thursday, October 25, has been featured in the Folha de S. Paulo, the largest newspaper in Brazil. The event was organized by the Chicago Center on Democracy, the Center for Latin American Studies, the Chicago Center for Contemporary Theory, and the Program on Political Violence at CPOST. Read the article here.
- “Will U.S. Protests Lead to Change?” — Susan Stokes on Wilson Center NOW
- “Why Bother” wins the David O. Sears Book Award
- A Message from CCD’s Faculty Director
- New Bright Line Watch report shows decline in perceptions of U.S. democracy
- CCD Faculty Director Susan Stokes Referenced in the New York Times