A new op-ed in the Seattle Times, written by CCD faculty director Susan Stokes, discusses how Donald Trump’s rhetoric should itself be considered an attempt to sabotage the 2020 presidential election. Read the op-ed: “Don’t be misled by Trump’s brazen election sabotage“.
- Discussing referendums and citizen initiatives in the media
- Washington Post article about Kansas referendum
- Susan Stokes on Biden’s first year
- CCD Director Susan Stokes and Bright Line Watch in the news about January 6 anniversary
- Susan Stokes discusses Joe Biden’s Democracy Summit in the LA Times and Chicago Tribune